- To increase active Learning
- Effectiveness of teaching methodology.
- Relationship between teacher and students, employees and employer.
- How to achieve opportunities & challenges of latest trends.
- How to avoid work place downtime.
- Improvement in the standard of living.
- Reduces social tensions.
- Facilitating overall development.
- Entrepreneurial learning.
- To expose the entrepreneurs to the latest development which directly or indirectly effect them.
- To impact costumer education.
- To build necessary skills of new entrepreneurs and workers
CED 001 – Faculty Development Program
CED 002- Training of Trainers
CED 003 – Entrepreneurship Development Program(EDP)